2020/21 University of Auckland Excellence Scholarship for International Students: has finally opened for international students from around the globe who want to undertake undergraduate, masters or PG diploma for academic year 2020/21. Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually, and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
This Scholarship was established in 2016, The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high academic performance to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
For research masters and Postgraduate
- Information Technology
For undergraduate programs
- Social work
- Medical and health
Not all undergraduate programs accept new applications for Semester Two. For more information on the programs available, contact our Student Support Team.
Varies according to selected program.
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually, and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland Compulsory fees are those only related to the relevant programme of study, plus Student Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Excellence Scholarship for International Students
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students enrolling in a Research Masters programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be eligible to apply.
- International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- The Scholarship may be held with any other scholarship
- Students must be international students applied for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
|Deadline: November 21, 2020 / April 20, 2021||Institution(s): University of Auckland|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma||Study in: New Zealand|
How to Apply for University of Auckland Excellence Scholarship for International Students
1) To apply for a scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland, or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland. To apply for admission click here.
(2) We strongly recommend that you read the regulations for this award before you apply.
(3) Click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form
To know more about University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship, please visit official website: