2020/21 Freshmen Scholarship for International Students at Wenzhou-Kean University,China: The Wenzhou-Kean University hereby invites application from eligible international students to apply for the Freshmen Students Scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session in China. Freshmen Scholarships will be offered to students willing to enrol in an undergraduate study programme at the university.
This Scholarship opportunity will be taken at Wenzhou-kean university which is a Chinese-American jointly established institution of higher learning striving to achieve excellence in academic activities. The outstanding faculty at Wenzhou-Kean University has provided strong talents support for the university’s development as a global university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wenzhou-Kean University
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition and 50% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international students willing to enrol in a full-time undergraduate study programme at Wenzhou-Kean University for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants must possess academic credentials required for admission into an undergraduate programme in the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic potentials with good grades in their high school results.
- Full Freshmen Scholarship is offered for those students with 3.5 GPA (or equivalent) or 100 TOEFL or 7IELTS and above; 50% tuition scholarship is offered for those students with 3GPA (or equivalent) or 90 TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS and above.
Application Procedures for the Freshmen Scholarship for International Students at Wenzhou-Kean University 2020/21
Applicants are to email scanned copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for admission first and qualified applicants will be automatically qualify for the scholarship.
The required documents are:
- Completed Application
- A photocopy of current passport (photo page to be included)
- A passport size color photograph
- Copies of all relevant transcripts
- Official copy of academic credentials
- Personal essay (1-2 pages), in English, expressing your educational and professional career goals.
Application Deadline: Rolling