OPEC 2020/21 Internship Program for International Students: The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Fund is has recently announced the offering of internship program enabling students from several academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organisation.
The Internship Program offers the interns the opportunities to focus on one or more of public sector operations, private sector and trade finance operations, grants, financial management and several other areas. The Internship Program runs between two to six months and is designed amongst other things to provide a framework to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience.
Internship Sponsor(s): The OPEC Fund for International Development
Internship to be taken at: Austria
Internship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Internship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The internship is for international students.
Other Internship Programs: The Engineering Virtual Internship By Microsoft
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020/21 OPEC Internship Program for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program.
- Applicants who are recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, knowledge of an additional language (French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset.
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office)
- Applicants must have deep interest in the work of the OPEC Fund.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values of Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community.
Application Procedures for the 2020/21 OPEC Internship Program for International Students
Applicants must submit:
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or its equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying that the applicant is/was an undergraduate student.
- A copy of applicant’s most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or its equivalent.
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining motivation for applying.
Application Deadline: Ongoing