The University of Alberta International Scholarship Canada: University of Alberta is offering Scholarships to International Students. The University awards $32 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students. Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, you are not exempted.
Students are fairly evaluated for these scholarships when they apply for admission. Your eligibility will be based on your high school admission average at the time of your admission offer. We’ll assess you for a match to the following and many more. You must apply to an undergraduate degree program before you can apply for any entrance scholarships. The deadline for application-based scholarships is December 15, 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alberta, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Alberta, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Alberta International Country Scholarship
- All Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Alberta, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Alberta’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Alberta International Country Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta, Canada. Thereafter, the award will be on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020