Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2021: The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) through the International Research Scholarships is inviting Interested and eligible applicants for a research training program at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
This scholarship is funded by the Australian Government and available for three and half years for a PhD and two years for a research Masters.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
To be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Type: Research Funding
Level: Masters & PhD
Worth: $28,597 per annum (2021 rate)
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be an international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of New South Wales, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New South Wales’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2021 includes:
- Scholarship award of $28,597 per annum(2021 rate);
- Tuition Fees;
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) awarding to international students.
You might also like: How to Apply for and Win DAAD Scholarships,
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program, and select your preferred scholarship application round.
You will be considered for the above scholarship. For more information about the application process, visit Submit an Application. Your scholarship application will then be considered by the University with all other applications submitted during the same round.
Application Deadline: On-going