Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium 2021-22: If you are an International Student wishing to study in Belgium with a fully-funded scholarships are thereby enjoined to prepare your documentations and proceed to submit your applications as the next call is now open. The scholarship intends to sponsor nationals of developing countries to acquire scholarships in Belgium.
This scholarships is for masters and training courses, it offers the candidate the opportunity to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. The scholarship is supported by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ARES
Scholarship to be taken at: Belgium
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from developing countries.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries. Must be residing and working in their country of origin when applying.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Applicants must have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies.
- Applicants for the training course must possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicants have earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
- International travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
How-to-Apply: Applying for the for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022 (an ARES grant or scholarship) is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. Applicants may wish to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Applications for the 2021-2022 scholarship will commenced by 1 October 2020. Applicants are encouraged to read carefully the instructions on the official webpage for full eligibility details, required documentation and how to submit application.
Application Deadline: 15 January and 5 February 2021