Queen Mary University of London PhD Studentship in Game Artificial Intelligence: The prestigious Queen Mary University of London is offering an opportunity in PhD Studentship in Game Artificial Intelligence to domestic and international students who wish to enrol in a PhD research program.
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of excellence of the application and the competition is part of a wider set of measures being implemented across Queen Mary to increase the representation of UK PhD students at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Mary University of London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Queen Mary University of London, UK
Scholarships level: PhD
Scholarships Worth: Full fees plus a tax-free living stipend
Subject Eligibility: PhD degree in Game Artificial Intelligence
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You will receive focused skills training in game design; games research methods, game development, game AI, responsible innovation, and engaging users and the public with your work. In addition, you will have access to training in a wide range of topics such as HCI, graphics, audio, psychology, or AI.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Queen Mary University of London PhD Studentship in Game Artificial Intelligence
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD courses in Computer science, HCI, Psychology, Game Design and Development offered at the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
The benefits of the Queen Mary University of London PhD Studentship in Game Artificial Intelligence include:
- Full fees plus
- A tax-free living stipend
How-to-Apply: To complete your application, by or before the deadline of 23:59 GMT on 31st January 2021, email IGGI at email@example.com with the following documents as attachments:
- Academic transcripts of previous degrees. Please include degree certificates and formal transcripts of your academic record, providing full details of the degrees, classes, grades you have obtained and the units you have taken. If your degree result is still pending, please include an interim transcript.
- Your project proposal, that identifies a potential supervisor and one of the research themes stated above. Your statement of planned research needs to outline the nature of your proposed study and give some indication of how you will conduct your research. You can find the template for the research proposal here:
- Research Proposal Template: Word version 2.0, PDF version 2.0. It must be in English and be your own words. We invite but do not require an additional, more fully developed proposal (up to 10pp. with references).
- Your CV to give further background information on your prior experience and qualifications. Please include your telephone number, an online ID for Skype or another platform and state/country.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
Recommended for you: Apply Now: 2020/21 Fully Funded (ARES) Scholarships in Belgium,