2021 University of Queensland PhD scholarships on Automation of cyber software security: the University of Queensland PhD Scholarships on Automation of cyber software security is open to applicants from around the World who are outstanding and eligible students, The Scholarship focuses on agriculture, smart contract and block chain, Internet-of-Things and mobile devices.
Five PhD positions are available in 2020 and 2021 in total. There are two positions for 2020 and three positions for 2021. The University is looking for passionate PhD researchers who are interested in Cyber security.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,597 per annum (2021 rate) indexed annually
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Computing, Agriculture
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Students can choose the research topic from two perspectives: agriculture supply chain and automation. Within the automation research topic, four subtopics are provided. Detailed research topics are – Traceability and Provenance Across Agriculture Digital Supply Chains, Operational Technology Cyber Automation Utilizing Data Provenance and Automated Planning.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Queensland PhD scholarships on Automation of cyber software security;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD courses in Agriculture, Engineering and Computing offered at the University.
- Have completed their qualifying Masters program of study;
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Be a domestic student or an international student at the time of application and enrolment;
- Enrol as a commencing student in a full-time PhD research program in Agriculture, Engineering and Computing / University of Queensland PhD in the approved semester
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
How-to-Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this link. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Before submitting an application you should:
- Check your eligibility
- Prepare your documentation
- Contact Dr Siqi Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
Highly Recommended for you: