International Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2021: The University of Sheffield is currently offering 150 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships in 2021. so Interested and eligible international students are hereby invited to apply for a chance to study in UK for free or at a discount.
Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% and available to all new international students who meet the eligibility criteria. You must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount
Funding Institution(s): University of Sheffield, UK
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Sheffield, UK
Scholarship Worth: 25% of tuition fee
Study Level: Postgraduate (Taught Programmes)
Number of Award: 150 Scholarships available
Applicant Nationality: International Students
University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2021.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. A panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest applications and will be looking for the following:
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
How-to-Apply: First, you should apply for a study place at the University of Sheffield. If you already hold an offer to study or you are applying to be offered a place, you can apply now for the Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships in 2021.
Application Deadline: Monday 17 May 2021, 13:00 (UK time).